A free service to all account holders, Online Banking allows you protected access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – even when the bank is closed.
- View, export or merge transaction history (90 day maximum history) to reconcile accounts
- Leverage tools such as QuickBooks® and Quicken® to manage accounts
- Search transactions based on specific criteria, such as date ranges, dollar amounts or check number
- Stop payment on a check
- Transfer funds to other accounts
- Enroll in Bank to Bank Transfer to move funds to external bank accounts
- Make payments on a Waycross Bank & Trust loan
- Pay bills
- View or print eStatements
To sign up for Online Banking, complete the application and return it to your banker. Once you are enrolled in Online Banking, the below services are also available.
Electronic statements are a fast, secure, and convenient way to keep track of your accounts. They are sent directly to the email address (or addresses) you provide and are available several days before paper statements arrive in the mail.
Once you are signed up to receive eStatements, your Online Banking account will store up to 30 months of statements for you. A designated tab within the Online Banking platform allows you to access your current and archived statements, as well as manage preferences such as the email address it is delivered to and your unique security features.
To sign up, follow the instructions in the eStatement tab within Online Banking or contact the bank for assistance.
An easy way to manage your bills from the same location as your deposit accounts, Bill Pay is a simple and free resource. It can make organizing the flow of regularly occurring bills convenient, and removes the need to write checks, address envelopes, or buy stamps.
Bank to Bank Transfer
Moving money to your various bank accounts has never been easier! Bank to Bank Transfer allows you to transfer funds from your checking or savings account at Waycross Bank & Trust to or from checking or savings accounts you have at other financial institutions. To enroll in this service, please contact your banker.